ZOOM CLASS - How to Create the Perfect Brow for Your Face
Congratulations you have signed up for our Zoom Class How to Create the Perfect Brow For Your Face. We are so excited to have you.
To set you up for the best possible first class experience, please follow these 6 simple steps:
- Download our BROW PDF HERE and print it out
- Download Zoom
You will need to install an app called Zoom (link below). You will use Zoom to connect to the live class for TPF Cosmetics. Downloading the app is super easy and takes about 10 seconds. You don’t need to set up a personal Zoom account to access TPF Cosmetics classes, so you can stop when you get to the sign-up screen.
Click here to download Zoom.
- Watch This Quick Zoom Tutorial
- Test Zoom
Join a test meeting on zoom to make sure Zoom is working properly on your device.
Practice the following:
- Turn off / turn on microphone
- Turn off / turn on video
- Click the 'Participants' button and use the 'raise hand' button
- Click the 'Chat' button and type 'hello!' into the chat box
- Prepare for class:
- Have your printed out Brow PDF found here
- Make sure your webcam is working so you can check in with the teacher at the beginning of the class
- Find a quiet place to attend class that is not disruptive to the class or other learners.
- Make sure that any required materials are ready before class starts.
- You will need the following items:
- Your custom TPF eyeshadow
- Your TPF Luxury Liner / Brow brush
- Your printed PDF
- A pencil (to find brow shape)
- Small scissors
- Pen and paper for notes
- Makeup wipes
- paper towels
Five Minutes Before Class Starts…
- Go to the classroom
- Log into zoom using the link that was emailed to you from email@example.com
- If you see a message that says "Please wait for the host to start the meeting" - be patient! Your instructor will arrive soon!
- When you arrive you will be put into a virtual waiting room and your instructor will invite you into the class
- When you are in your mic will be muted and you will be asked to turn it on.
That's it! You're ready to start learning! 🎉
If you experience tech issues...
head over to Zoom’s comprehensive help center.