Create your business, Grow your business, Watch your business boom! New and experienced makeup artists alike will learn to perfect your skills and hone your business sense for a career in makeup artistry in the bridal, production and pageant industries in this intense, hands-on, business and makeup application course. Danielle Doyle will personally train you on the techniques needed to create the perfect look for each type of job, How to make your looks last through hot lights, long days or dancing the night away; setting up your business, how to create client agreements, marketing and sales strategies in each industry, pricing structure, how to retain your clients long after you’ve completed your jobs and so much more!
The TPF Certification course is an intense, strategic, hands on three (3) day course to create a well rounded artist, able to take on any job type. Making you more marketable, qualified and in turn better compensated for your talent and time. Day 1 will consist of detailed business education, tailored specifically to each individual artist attending the course. That day will be curated based off of questions provided by the students themselves. Days 2 and 3 will concentrate on precise and polished makeup application. Models will be provided for you for days 2, 3. You will receive a luxury pro makeup brush set valued at over $350 plus a $650 credit towards the purchase of any TPF Cosmetics products.
(credit may not be used towards makeup cases, or "other products we love"). We issue a credit instead of actual product so you may start to build your new kit or accentuate your existing kit as you wish. This credit is included gratis and no refund or discount towards the class will be given if products are not purchased using the credit. The credit must be used at the end of the 3rd day of class.
- NEW FOR 2019* Three (3) Day Course focusing on business and makeup artistry for the Bridal, Production and Pageant industry
- Luxury Pro Artist 13 piece makeup brush set with brush clutch case ($350 value)
- $650 Retail Cosmetics Credit towards TPF professional cosmetics
- How to set up your business as a DBA and/or LLC
- Social Media marketing strategies • Pricing structure tailored to your market
- How to advertise with print media
- Tips on making the most out of bridal shows
- How to network with other bridal businesses
- How to market your services to brides
- How to use the news media to showcase your business
- How to retain your clients for future bookings
- Proper set etiquette for photo shoots and film
- Ethical business practices
- Client communication skills
- Professional artist attire
- Product education and recommendations
- How to organize a user friendly kit
- Sanitation techniques
- Color theory
- Facial structure recognition
- Prepping the skin
- A full demonstration and hands on recreation of
- A clean beauty look
- Our pageant stage look
- Our smoky eye look
- Our glowing glam look or further concentration on one of the above
- Lash application demonstration
- Highlighting and contouring
- Creating a “wedding proof” look
- Seasonal makeup trends
- Daily Question and answer sessions
- A very intimate class setting of only 3-4 students at a time
- Looks tailored to your exact market
- Hands on application of the looks learned during the course
- The Perfect Face artistry Instructional manual, note pages and pen
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Pro Artist discount program for 12 months for 30% off any TPF Cosmetics products
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Affiliate commission program
- Certificate of completion from The Perfect Face Certification course
- Have questions after the course? Danielle is available for ongoing mentorship through emails, and IG Direct messaging at no additional charge. We can’t wait to watch your business blossom and grow. Continue to reach out with any questions you may have, long after your course has been completed.
Minimum 2 students per class / Maximum: 4 students per class
2019 Fall Dates
October 1, 2, 3 | Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10am-5pm
November 4, 5, 6 | Mon, Tues, Wed | 9am-4pm
1. Payment. The full cost of The TPF Certification Course is $2995 per student. By checking the box above and purchasing a seat in the course from this website I (the student) understand that I am paying in full to reserve a seat in TPF Certification course. Acknowledgement of the class I plan to attend can be found below.
The Perfect Face offers payment plans as well. If this is something you are in interested in please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org use TPF Certification Course in your subject line. If you are using a payment plan we must receive a signed agreement and a $500 non-refundable deposit in order to confirm your space in our makeup course. When making payments, The Perfect Face accepts cash, checks, money orders, and major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Checks and money orders should be made payable to The Perfect Face. Any remaining balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the first day of the course or student will forfeit their space in the course along with loss of deposit.
2. Course Details and Requirements. This course is limited to a maximum of four (4) students. It also requires a minimum of two (2) students. If the two-student minimum is not met, a full refund will be tendered to the student. The Perfect Face will only refund the payment made for the course. The Perfect Face will not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to airfare, hotel, payment to models, products purchased for the course, or lost wages. Once a spot in the course is reserved, all payments will be final and non-refundable except when the two-student minimum is not met, as described above. Models will be provided for you to create the looks learned during class.
3. The Perfect Face Products. As part of attending this course, the student will receive a Luxury Pro Artist makeup brush set with brush clutch case valued at $350 along with a $650 retail credit towards the purchase of any The Perfect Face Cosmetic products. This credit and makeup brush set with case are complimentary and The Perfect Face will not issue a refund or discount towards the course if products are not purchased using the credit or if the makeup brushes and case are not needed. All products purchased using the credit are non-exchangeable. The credit must be used in full by the end of the course on the 3rd day. Any additional purchases over the $650 retail credit will receive 30% off the remaining total. This does not include products that are not manufactured by The Perfect Face Cosmetics.
4. Disclaimers. While this course is a valuable tool for any makeup artist, completion of this course is not a guarantee that the student will obtain work in the industry.
The Perfect Face disclaims any and all express or implied warranties made by it or its employees stating a guarantee of work in the industry. Student shall not hold The Perfect Face liable for the negligence or fault of itself or its owners, members, employees or agents that may cause death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind that may occur before, during, or after the course including traveling to and from the course.
Student shall defend, indemnify and hold The Perfect Face and its employees harmless from and against any and all demands, suits, liabilities and/or claims arising out of student’s participation in this course including but not limited to the occurrences listed in the previous paragraph.
5. Force Majeure. The Perfect Face may not be considered in default or liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure rises directly or indirectly out of an act of God, acts of public enemy, strikes, quarantine restrictions, unusually severe weather conditions, insurrection, riot, fire, and other such causes beyond the control of The Perfect Face. No refund will be given to student for the occurrence of any event listed in this paragraph, but the Perfect Face will endeavor to reschedule the course within twelve (12) months of the original course date.
6. No Waiver. The failure of The Perfect Face to insist upon the performance of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the waiver of any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, will not be construed as subsequently waiving any such terms and conditions, but the same will continue and remain in full force and effect as if no such forbearance or waiver had occurred.
7. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the law of the State of Texas and venue for any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Texas, County of Harris, to the exclusion of all other venues.
8. Class Availability. There is a minimum requirement of two (2) students per class. In order for us to assure availability in the course, We have indicated below which class you plan to attend.
Your TPF Certification Course will be held at:
THE PERFECT FACE STUDIO
1800 AUGUSTA SUITE 310
HOUSTON TX 77057
ON OCTOBER 1, 2, 3 10AM-5PM, 2019
If the student has any questions regarding this agreement, the student should contact THE PERFECT FACE LLC prior to CHECKING THE BOX ABOVE AND PURCHASING ONLINE.
By Checking the box above the student acknowledges that he/she has read and understands each provision, term, and obligation contained within.