Create your business; grow your business; invest in yourself, your brand, and your talent; then watch your business boom! Beginner to Intermediate makeup artists alike will learn to hone your business sense and perfect your skills for a career in makeup artistry in the bridal, production, fashion, commercial, and pageant industries in this intense, hands-on, business and makeup application course.
With over 2 decades of experience in the makeup artist industry, Danielle Doyle has acquired a vast library of knowledge to educate you on how to set up your business, how to create client agreements, marketing and sales strategies in each industry, pricing structure, how to retain your clients long after you’ve completed your jobs and so much more! She will instruct you on the specific techniques needed to create the perfect look for each type of job, How to make your looks last through hot lights, long days or dancing the night away.
The TPF Certification course is an intense, strategic, course consisting of 5 total hours of live online zoom education (done from the comfort of your own home). Plus three (3) full days of hands on, in person education taught by Danielle in our Houston TX, studio.
We want to help you become a well-rounded artist, able to take on any job type. Making you more marketable, qualified, and in turn better compensated for your talent and time.
Included in your investment for our 2023 courses:
- 5 hours of live zoom online business classes (2.5 hrs each) from the comfort of your own home.
- 3 days of business / hands on training in our Houston TX galleria area studio (7 hrs each with a 1 hr lunch break)
- Access to discounted full makeup kits
- Learn how to shoot the perfect pic of your work using just your smart phone.
- Start building your portfolio with pics taken of your models during the course, photos will be taken by Danielle Doyle along with yourself using the new photography techniques you have learned.
- Learn how to set up your business as a DBA and/or LLC
- Gain knowledge on financial info for payroll, taxes, setting your client rates etc.
- Learn the best Social Media marketing strategies for all major social apps including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Tik Tok and more.
- How to set your Pricing structure tailored to your market
- How to advertise with print media
- Tips on making the most out of bridal shows
- How to network with other bridal businesses
- How to market your services to brides
- How to use the news media to showcase your business for free
- How to retain your clients for future bookings
- Proper set etiquette for photo shoots and film
- Ethical business practices
- Client communication skills
- Professional artist attire
- Product education and recommendations
- How to organize a user friendly kit
- Sanitation techniques including info on Covid-19
- Color theory
- Facial structure recognition
- Prepping the skin
- A full demonstration and 2 days of hands on recreation of
- A clean natural look (commercial / catalog)
- Our TPF Classic Beauty look (bridal / pageant)
- Our smoky eye look (party / pageant headhsots)
- further concentration on one of the above
- Lash application demonstration
- Highlighting and contouring
- Creating a “wedding proof” look
- Seasonal makeup trends
- Daily Question and answer sessions
- A very intimate class setting of only 2-4 students at a time
- Looks tailored to your exact market
- The Perfect Face artistry Instructional manual
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Pro Artist discount program for 12 months for 30% off any TPF Cosmetics products
- Entry into TPF Cosmetics Affiliate commission program
- Certificate of completion from The Perfect Face Certification course
- Invitation into our exclusive TPF certified private facebook group.
- Have questions after the course? Danielle is available for ongoing mentorship through emails, and IG Direct messaging at no additional charge. We can’t wait to watch your business blossom and grow. Continue to reach out with any questions you may have, long after your course has been completed.
2023 upgrades available
If you would like to add any of these additional upgrades you may add them to your cart in the drop down menu when purchasing your course. Your kit will be available for you to take home at the course.
Our detailed course schedule is as follows:
Zoom Call 1, (2.5hrs) This day will consist of introductions between Danielle and our 2-4 students per class. Since many of the artists in our course are from all over the country, we love having that bonding time for our TPF sisterhood to get to know each other better. We will be talking a lot about branding yourself as an artist, what you would like to get out of this course (since we really like to customize each course towards our students needs) We will go into great detail on how to set up your business regarding licensing, DBA's, and setting up your LLC. (Dont worry, all of this sounds scary, but we will keep it very simple we promise)
Zoom Call 2, (2.5 hrs) Will consist of detailed business education, tailored specifically to each individual artist attending the course. That day will be curated based off of questions provided by the students themselves. This day will be chocked full so get ready. We will be going over financial information such as business bank accounts, taxes, payroll, w2, 1099, employees, as well as client communication, setting your rates, phone and email etiquette, client agreements, setting up your calendar, creating your website, presenting yourself in a professional matter and many, many, many, marketing strategies.
Day 1 in person (Houston, TX studio) We will start the morning with a professional headshot and lifestyle photoshoot of YOU, just for YOU. By acclaimed fashion, portrait, and editorial photographer Phoebe Rourke. You will need a headshot of yourself for your website, social media and marketing going forward. While each artist is having their photos taken, if you upgraded your course with any of our cosmetics kits, Danielle will spend this time going over your kit with you. We will be learning what products to use and when to achieve the greatest outcome for your clients. Next we will go over how to take perfect pics with your phone to capture the work you will be doing in class, as well as in the future. We will dive head first into the industries best hygiene and sanitation practices, followed up by "how to implement color theory" and how it greatly improves your skills as an artist. If time allows Danielle will demonstrate a natural makeup look at the end of day 1 that you will be recreating on day 2.
Days 2 and 3 in person (Houston, TX studio)
Get ready to Paint some faces! On days 2 and 3 we will concentrate on precise and polished makeup application. Models will be provided for you for days 2, 3. Danielle will demonstrate each look on our models while you take detailed notes and photos. You will then recreate each look on your model. learn how to create a natural / no makeup look preparing you for commercial /catalog work. We will transition into our signature TPF Classic Beauty Look, used for our glamorous brides and pageant clientele. This is the look that we are best known for, responsible for many i-do’s and crowning moments. Day 3 will start out with our sexy smokey eye look, perfect for parties, celebrations, evening weddings, and pageant headshots. For your final makeup application you will choose one of the previous looks to recreate on a different model for a more diverse portfolio and added confidence with your work. The course will end with a short Q&A on anything we may have not covered, presentation of certificates and a group photo of your class.
Minimum 2 students per class / Maximum: 4 students per class
SPRING / SUMMER 2023
MAR 9, 10, 11 | THURS, FRI, SAT | 10am - 5pm (TPF STUDIO HOUSTON TX)
JUNE 19, 20, 21 | MON, TUES, WED | 10am-5pm (TPF STUDIO HOUSTON TX)
AUG 14, 15, 16 | MON, TUES, Wed 10am - 5pm (TPF STUDIO HOUSTON TX)
1. Payment. The full cost of The TPF Certification Course alone is $3495 per student with Kit upgrades available. By checking the box above and purchasing a seat in the course from this website I (the student) understand that I am paying in full to reserve a seat in TPF Certification course. Acknowledgement of the class I plan to attend can be found below.
PAYMENT PLANS The Perfect Face offers payment plans as well. If this is something you are in interested in please contact our office by email at email@example.com use TPF Certification Course in your subject line. If you are using a payment plan we must receive a signed agreement and a $1500 non-refundable deposit in order to confirm your space in our makeup course. When making payments, The Perfect Face accepts cash, checks, money orders, bank transfers and major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Checks and money orders should be made payable to The Perfect Face. Any remaining balances must be paid in full 21 days prior to the first zoom day of the course or student will forfeit their space in the course along with loss of the non refundable deposit. The deposit will not be able to be put towards any future course dates, products, or services with The Perfect Face.
2. Course Details and Requirements. This course is limited to a maximum of four (4) students. It also requires a minimum of two (2) students. If the two-student minimum is not met, a full refund will be tendered to the student. The Perfect Face will only refund the payments made for the course. The Perfect Face will not be liable for any other costs including but not limited to airfare, hotel, payment to models, products purchased for the course, or lost wages. Once a spot in the course is reserved, all payments will be final and non-refundable except when the two-student minimum is not met, as described above. Models will be provided for you to create the looks learn during the course.
3. The Perfect Face Products. As part of attending this course, the student is given the option to purchase 1 of our TPF Kits at at a discounted rate. Any additional TPF products the student wishes to purchase at the end of the course will be discounted 30% off of the retail price. This does not include products that are not manufactured by The Perfect Face Cosmetics.
4. Disclaimers. While this course is a valuable tool for any makeup artist, completion of this course is not a guarantee that the student will obtain work in the industry.
The Perfect Face disclaims any and all express or implied warranties made by it or its employees stating a guarantee of work in the industry. Student shall not hold The Perfect Face liable for the negligence or fault of itself or its owners, members, employees or agents that may cause death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind that may occur before, during, or after the course including traveling to and from the course.
Student shall defend, indemnify and hold The Perfect Face and its employees harmless from and against any and all demands, suits, liabilities and/or claims arising out of student’s participation in this course including but not limited to the occurrences listed in the previous paragraph.
5. Force Majeure. The Perfect Face may not be considered in default or liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure rises directly or indirectly out of an act of God, acts of public enemy, strikes, quarantine restrictions, unusually severe weather conditions, insurrection, riot, fire, and other such causes beyond the control of The Perfect Face. No refund will be given to student for the occurrence of any event listed in this paragraph, but the Perfect Face will endeavor to reschedule the course within twelve (12) months of the original course date.
6. No Waiver. The failure of The Perfect Face to insist upon the performance of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the waiver of any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, will not be construed as subsequently waiving any such terms and conditions, but the same will continue and remain in full force and effect as if no such forbearance or waiver had occurred.
7. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the law of the State of Texas and venue for any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Texas, County of Harris, to the exclusion of all other venues.
8. Class Availability. There is a minimum requirement of two (2) students per class. In order for us to assure availability in the course, We have indicated below which class you plan to attend.
The below course dates will be by ZOOM (from your home, if you'd like)
Your in person TPF Certification Course will be held at:
THE PERFECT FACE STUDIO
1800 AUGUSTA SUITE 310
HOUSTON TX 77057
JUNE 19, 20, 21, 2023 | MON, TUES, Wed | 10AM-5PM
By Checking the box above the student acknowledges that he/she has read and understands each provision, term, and obligation contained within.
If the student has any questions regarding this agreement, the student should contact THE PERFECT FACE LLC firstname.lastname@example.org prior to CHECKING THE BOX ABOVE AND PURCHASING ONLINE.